OUR COMMITMENT TO ALL MATURESOUL USERS
Your privacy is a high priority. Your privacy is at the core of the way we design and build this service you love, so that you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful connections. We really appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we do not take this lightly.
We truly appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, reason why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We can’t help you develop meaningful connections without some information about you, such as basic profile details and the types of people you’d like to meet. We also collect information generated as you use our services, for example access logs. We go into more detail below
Information you give us
- When you create an account on Maturesoul, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your name, email, gender, date of birth, phone number, country and city.
- When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- During the completing of your profile we ask for your permission to share your photo and basic information of you on our social media, By not choosing to provide an answer, it means we can share your photo.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, or events, we collect the information that you use to register.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising that may be of interest to you. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information, together with practical examples.
To administer your account and provide our services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
- Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing
- Complete your transactions
To help you connect with other users
- Analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections
- Show users’ profiles to one another
To serve you relevant offers and ads
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, discounts or other offers
- We show your photo and basic information about you on our social media to get you more views and probably someone that will like to chat with you
- Develop, display and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services
- Communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you
To improve our services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior)
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature further to requests received from users).
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities going on
- Address ongoing or alleged misbehavior on and off-platform
- Perform data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Provide our service to you: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our service to build meaningful connections, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile, to make it view-able to other users and recommend other users to you.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.